Some Coho Killers.

Discussion in 'Fly Tying' started by bc_speys, Aug 27, 2011.

bc_speys

bc_speys Active Member

[​IMG]

I'm tying a bunch of these for a local shop
    ArticWolf likes this.
    ArticWolf

ArticWolf Well-Known Member

if you put SBS with your flies, they will go into their final resting place within the forum..these are very simple and quite sparse..maybe Redfly=Chris will benefit from these for he lives next to the Vedder..
    bc_speys

bc_speys Active Member

21 lb and change hatchery ho from the twig run ( train bridge below Lickman) on the aqua marine a few years ago and 40 or so pinks and 6 coho in one morning using the pink pearl/ice blue same run 2 years ago. My go-to coho fly for the Vedder.
    ArticWolf likes this.
    ArticWolf

been reading elsewhere , they are saying the pinks are just started to trickle in..far and few they are...maybe [that old senile...[​IMG]] Redfly will let us know if the Vedder is showing...
    Red Fly

Red Fly Guest

Senile ya old flee bitten mut hu .Hi Cliff the Vedder/Chill are starting to look deadly the water is promissing a good year I hope as long as we get some rain and not end up with a dry fall. Looks like ya had some fun at the old train bridge it always has been a good spot I like the upper Chilliwack walk in areas less people fish are a little spooked by the time they have run the gontlet but loads of fun still.And heaven forgive me but when I start this years fishing I will have my camera with me show and tell.
    Chris
    Red Fly

Red Fly Guest

Well Geordie a few of the fish that I caught years ago become emmortalized on the big screen m8 but camera majic always some one else was fighting the fish on film go figure.For the people on here I will do my best oh boy if I get struck by lightning.
    Red Fly

Red Fly Guest

I will only wish as I always did in my younger years that I can give you guys a good pic or two and some scenery pics as well M8 and for some reason I have no enemies to my knowledge other than leaking waders:);):cool:
    ArticWolf

see another story happening from this statement...you old blind coot..you forget what you ate last night anyways...[​IMG]... [​IMG]
    Mason

Mason Active Member

those are some good simple patterns. Thanks for sharing