Fly Pattern Recipe Munro Killer

Discussion in 'Atlantic Salmon Patterns' started by g.atthenet, Oct 27, 2012.

g.atthenet

g.atthenet Well-Known Member

Red Fly

Red Fly Guest

Hmmm I looks into that see if mypc will handle additional hotmail okay gets my computer wiz on it
    g.atthenet

Same as redfly@gmail.com....only diff is hotmail,...gmail,...hotmail not hard as you got a gmail account:rolleyes:.......@gmail....@hotmail...wow!!!!...that looks hard:confused::p:D:D:D:D
    red4368

red4368 Active Member

hang me out to dry hey old redfly like to see that happen:p:D i dont know what msn is but i can try to find out for u old red:D:p
    cheers
    rich
    g.atthenet

Well i be:rolleyes:...old and young have no idea what they talking aboot:eek::D:D:D
    Red Fly

Red Fly Guest

Well Geordie my young m8 I never had much time for these computers always out fishing or hunting so they all be new to me the camera that I got was my last mile stone digital crap but I got the old bean around it now m8.At my age ya have to make certain allowances for the word dumb;)like a fox:p,,,,,,,,,
    g.atthenet

Aye m8,....i was something the same,always out in the countryside hunting and fishing, rather than stuck in doors getting square eyes like the young ones now days:rolleyes:........if i need help with the pc my son inlaw knows which end you plug in:p:D:D:D